The student news site of San Jacinto College

San Jacinto Times

San Jacinto Times

San Jacinto Times

Pasadena “Berry Haunted House” Promises Halloween Thrills

PASADENA, Texas – Creepy thrills and chills will fill Pasadena’s “Berry Haunted House” this Halloween season. The haunted attraction, part of the city’s annual Pasadena Strawberry Festival, is now open for a series of nights to provide frightful fun for locals and the San Jacinto College community. The Berry Haunted House opening nights are October 13-14.
“Mark your calendars for October 20, 21, 27, and 28, from 7 pm to 11 p.m. each night. The haunting takes place on the Pasadena fairgrounds, located at 7902 W. Fairmont Parkway, 77507,” advises Staley.
The house entices visitors through immersive designs and dedicated actors.

“The house is amazing, but the actors are what bring it alive,” says Murline Staley, Executive of The Pasadena Strawberry Festival.
What sets the “Berry Haunted House” apart is its commitment to providing a safe and family-friendly experience.
“Arlette Jarmon, the director of creating the ‘Berry Haunted House,’ has led a team of dedicated actors who work tirelessly to provide a thrilling and immersive experience for all visitors. With its spine-tingling attractions, the ‘Berry Haunted House’ is particularly popular among San Jacinto College students and local thrill-seekers,” says Staley.
The haunted house is designed to be an immersive journey that evokes fear, suspense, and excitement in visitors.

“Mark your calendars for October 20, 21, 27, and 28, from 7 pm to 11 p.m. each night. The haunting takes place on the Pasadena fairgrounds, located at 7902 W. Fairmont Parkway, 77507,” says Staley.
As the Halloween season begins, this event aids in the celebration.
“Stay informed about event details and vendors by visiting @ThePasadenaStrawberryFestival on Facebook and Instagram or strawberryfest.org,” suggests Staley.
“This event is organized by a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a memorable and enjoyable experience filled with thrills and chills,” says Staley.
Behind the scenes, preparations are in full swing, with hours of hard work poured into each of the ten uniquely themed rooms.

“We have a trained medical and safety team on site,” Staley adds. “But please note that the ‘Berry Haunted House’ is not recommended for children under 5 years of age.”
For more information, visit The Pasadena Strawberry Festival.